Saturday, March 20, 2010

dress sewn

not as cute as I thought it would be, and I have to tweak it a little by taking in the waist and under the bust- apparently I'm a little skinner than previously thought!- and I'm digging it! It's cute, but on retrospect, the pattern of the fabric is a little busy. That's ok though. I will make a crinoline petticoat to go under it and fluff the skirt out a little more. I also have to hem the bottom and put in a hook and eye and then... DONE! WOOHOO. it's cute, and I think I might put on a sash/ belt maybe in a satin? We'll see. Well, this will be SUPER cute, and I can't wait.

Oh, and just in case you're wondering- no, we weren't able to get married on Friday. We couldn't get our license because of the divorce paperwork not being in. It's pissing me off, but we will get it done. grrr. just not when I want it!!! LOL.

patience. apparently it's a virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment