Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Charlie's Divorce

WOOHOO! My man dropped 700 lbs today! His ex wife, her mother and their child (who despises my honey). Divorce has to be the best diet ever. That's ok though- the love of my life and I will officially tie the knot on friday (assuming paperwork is in order) or monday.

I'm excited. He came home all excited, and was almost vibrating with his joy. He loves me so much! I should have bought him flowers, but didn't think about it. Oh well, maybe on Friday I'll get myself some white roses or some cream colored ones to match my dress which I will be sewing tomorrow- I'm EXCITED about that! I'm making a retro dress to walk down the aisle in the first time. Well, I'm also making my dress for my wedding, but a small one for my civil ceremony. I'm going to be awesome! LOL.

Well, I'll post more on my dress in another blog update. :D I'll also post pictures.

happy sigh! Being in love rocks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment