Saturday, December 28, 2013

293 days and counting...

So after talking, Charlie and I pretty much have everything hashed out for what we want.  NOW comes the making of everything.  In case you missed it, I'm a total DIY kind of girl.  I have to make about 600 roses, 50 invitations, enough food to feed south east Alabama for a week, and every other decoration we're going to have.

I think I'm going to get started with the supplies I have here already which means... invitations!  (maybe some paper roses, because I do have some coffee filters already.)

You can see how I did it on my blog here at Paper Junkie designs  I'm making these in cream this time, though.  Maybe some brown "natural" color -because I can also get the natural in bulk at Sams club.  The white for what I'll need I have to order off of Amazon.  We'll see. :)

Well, I'm off to scout pinterest and some other DIY blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment